If you want to ring us up without preparing that’s fine and is what most people do, but for those who like to prepare, here I’ll give you some great tips for getting the most out of a psychic reading on the telephone.
Having a reading by a genuine clairvoyant or medium is a great way to answer any questions you might have about your life, a relationship, a particular situation that is troubling or puzzling you, and to get guidance about what to do next.
You may have many things that you want to ask and they all seem clear before you call, but sometimes your mind can go blank when you pick up the phone, so some preparation is great to make sure you get the most for your money, cover all areas of concern, and avoid spending longer than you need to.
Steps to help you prepare for your psychic reading:
1. Get a pen and paper – blank rather than lined is ideal
2. Light a candle to help you focus (optional)
3. Write your central concern or question in the middle
– in this example I will use ‘Does my ex still have feelings for me?’
4. Stare at the question and as related points come to you, write them down around the page
– e.g. Can I get back with my ex?
– Is getting back with my old partner the best thing for me?
– What did they mean when they said ……..
– Is someone new going to come into my life?
– Did my girlfriend/boyfriend cheat on me?
– Is it possible for us to remain friends?
5. Keep going until you feel all your questions are on paper
– this experience in itself can be a healing one!
6. If there are lots of questions you may wish to draw connecting lines between certain ones
– this will allow you to address your issues with your psychic reader in a logical flow.
If you don’t have a central question, but are just looking for some guidance in your life, tell your psychic when you call, and maybe try the above process, instead writing general areas that you would like help with, for instance, meeting new friends, career or money issues, new hobbies or groups to try, relationship issues.
Psychic readings don’t only have to be about the future so don’t be afraid to ask your reader to give you more details and insights about your personality, that of others, or clear up any issues from the past.
Before Your Call:
1. Get your paper with your questions on it, and keep it by the phone.
2. Get another blank sheet of paper so that you can make notes whilst on the phone
– not only will this help you remember what your psychic has said
– but also you can note down any points that you wish to return
to later in the call
3. Take a look at my psychic readers’ profiles,
– check out their special skills, e.g. tarot, angel cards, spiritual healing, numerology
– see which readers specialise in particular areas of life, such as family or love
– choose the reader you feel drawn to, or if you can’t pick, just call and let us decide!
During Your Call:
1. Get a timer or keep a watch handy.
2. Start with the central question or issue you identified.
3. Tick off any points that have been covered
4. Take notes on interesting points, or things you wish to cover in more depth
5. Ask your psychic to clarify or elaborate on any details you want to know more about
After Your Call:
You’ll have lots to think about, and decisions to make based upon the information you have been given. You might wish to try some meditation, or take a walk or bath with candles to think about what you have heard.
Remember, the future is not a totally predetermined story, so you can use the knowledge you have gained to empower yourself get where you want to be, whether that’s a new job, better or new relationship, higher state of consciousness, being healthy and happy or whatever!
For an amazing reading, call my friendly psychic team for some great advice
or contact me for any questions.
Blessings! StormJewel. x
Image Credit: Billaday