What is aura? Aura is the color and energy that surrounds a person, animal or thing. It is the energy that a certain being or matter has. Aura tells us the energy state a person or thing has.
How To See Aura?
Seeing a person’s is a very useful skill. It allows you to know the type of person he or she is. It allows you to know his mood, energy and feelings.
To see a person’s aura, you need to be able to open your pineal gland and practice seeing energy. It requires practice and concentration.
You need to focus on the person and their energy. Look at the borders of their body and stare at them without blinking. You will feel your eyes water but this is a good sign. Now you will begin to see streams of color surrounding the person.
Focus on the colors surrounding the person or thing. Normally you will see one primary color. However you may now begin to see other colors as well. Sometimes auras can be composite.
Benefits of Seeing Aura
Once you are able to see aura, you can now connect better with people, help heal their energy issues and also protect yourself from malicious energy.
1. Knowing people’s energy – knowing if a person is jolly or melancholic can help you relate to them better. You can connect with them in the ways that they will like. Doing so allows you to be a more likable person.
This skill can be helpful if you work with many people. For example you work in sales, you can now know if the person you’re selling with is a blue aurad person who is calm and serene.
Psychics often look at auras to get to know their clients better even before they ask them questions.
You can also use it to make better friends and better relationships.
2. Healing people – Seeing aura allows you to help heal people. If you are a doctor, a reiki healer, a social worker, knowing aura colors can help you heal energies of people.
3. Protecting yourself from bad energies – When you know what color a person is, you will know if they are negative or positive. You will know if they have ill intentions of you or if they are full of negative emotions. You don’t want that, so by seeing auras you can veer away from these people.
4. Knowing your energy – The most important benefit of seeing aura is the ability to understand yourself better. You can know your energy and what kind of temperament you have. You can know what is going on in your psyche and thus grow better as a person.
Basic Aura Colors Meanings
Their are a zillion auras out there and they have many meanings. Each color has it’s own shade and meaning.
Generally lighter shades of a color mean a lighter and better outlook. Murky or muddy shades of a certain color show it’s negative side.
We’ll focus on the general and most common colors.
- Sexual Energy
- On the path of awakening
- Attuned with their emotions
- Murky green – Jealous
- Can be overly emotional
- Higher vibration
- Special gifts
- Surrounded by angels
- Good with wealth
Auras may different meanings. Knowing the color of your aura and what it means can help you grow better as a person.